- B1: (no information)
- B2: (no information)
- B3: (no information)
- B4: Not much information. Appears to have been trying to map all time travel events that take place during the 17th of July.
- B5: (apparently an empty loop)
- B6: Created a 'temporal slingshot' and tried to escape the Entropic Well by brute force.
- B7: Tried to destroy the Other Moment with some kind of bomb.
- B8: First to run into the Naughts. Built a device to try to fight them.
- B9: Tried to kidnap Gregor.
- B10: Attempted to use stored paradox to erase the Botfly from existence.
- B11: Used some of B10's technology to try to prevent the Naughts from forming
- B12: Tried to speak to B5.
The above actions are the last actions each incarnation of Bina recorded in their respective journals, before a new round of journals began with the next loop.
Kendra and B13 initially interpreted this list as the list of things that previous incarnations of Bina have tried and failed, since the journals of each corresponding incarnation of Bina stops right after that, and their loop is reset shortly thereafter, and the next loop begins.
However, later on Bina decided to interpret this list as individual steps in a larger plan to defeat the Botfly, as her plan, because, having access to time travel and having the ending of each loop not yet predestinated via observation, they can use time travel to effectively rewrite history accordingly.